Sunday, January 11, 2015

Campus Martius Park

One Saturday night Rich and I decided to go to downtown Detroit, specifically to Campus Martius Park. We had heard it was pretty and actually had never been there during Christmas time.



We passed the RenCen on the way. You can't read the sign but GM headquarters is there. It was lit pretty although it's hard to tell through that dirty windshield!


We decided to just walk around. It was cold but not too freezing!


The tree was very pretty!



There is also a ice rink which was kind of crowded!


And a fire stick performer guy!

And horse drawn carriage rides. Sorry for the blurry pictures!




And pretty decorations all around!


It was a nice way to spend a Saturday night.

Until the next time!

4 comments:

  1. So, so pretty. I'm glad you were able to go, and then share with us. I love all the lights!

    Hope you have a blessed Sunday, buddy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you and hubby enjoyed yourselves during the holidays. I loved seeing downtown lit up at Christmas, too. Everything looked so pretty and festive. I hope you're enjoying your week so far... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm freezing now....Hahaaa
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing you! Did you and Sally run away lately?Hahaaaa
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!