Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy 2016 and Happy Birthday

Well, the New Year party was a success! Small but fun!

We ate a bunch of stuff!


Pizza dip in the slow cooker (so good!), kielbasa in the other slow cooker, Mexican dip, crackers and cheese, veggies and dip, and these traditional Italian almond nougat candies called Torrolones. Each one has it's own little box. I used to collect them when I was a kid!


I got my craft on and made these sparkler toothpicks.


Shauna made a cake for Rich because he's having a milestone birthday on Monday.


We popped confetti at midnight. I made everyone pop them over the coffee table.

 Made for easier clean up!


It was a fun night but I am kind of glad the holidays are over. They were exhausting!

Anyway, here's to 2016


May it be everything you want it to be!

Until the next time.....


7 comments:

  1. How fun, buddy! The food looks delish. So glad y'all had a good time, and
    Happy Birthday to Rich! I'm always happy when you
    post. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year. Everything looks great. Paul and I celebrated with some shrimp soup and a box of ice cream sundaes ~ we were in bed before 11pm. Sounds crazy, but I think this may have been my favorite NYE. : ) Thanks for stopping by my neglected blog. I am hoping to keep up with it a little better in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun New Year's/Birthday party! We had poppers here too. I made them go outside. Now the snow is littered with colorful streamers!! Happy New Year Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a fun time! Happy New Year to you, and Happy Birthday Rich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never!
    Hope you have a Wonderful and Peaceful 2016!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a wonderful party and the food looked delicious. You know, I have been wanting to throw a New Years Eve party for years now, but sometimes I can barely stay awake until midnight. I almost didn't make it this year... lol.

    Happy birthday to your hubby! My husband just celebrated a birthday, too. His is January 7th... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your husband!

    Very Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!