Friday, February 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday On Friday!

Sorry. I missed the Thankful Thursday entry. I was busy having surgery in the morning and then zoned out on Vicodin in the afternoon!! What a way to spend the day!

This week I am thankful for all of the doctors and nurses and technicians that I have been dealing with in the last week. Everyone is so kind, gentle and thoughtful. They helped to make a scary situation much easier. God bless them.

Go visit Julie at Another Chance Ranch to see more Thankful Thursday entries and add one of your own.


Anyway, I am off of work for the next 4 days. I can't go back until Tuesday which is fine with me. I just have to find ways to occupy my time. I get bored very easily.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad your surgery went well...please keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest, relax, and get well real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!