Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Today I am thankful for my friends, old and new. There's Karen who is my oldest friend, or maybe I should say my most long term friend as she's actually 6 months younger than me. We've known each other since we were 7 years old and we are pretty proud of the fact that we have been friends for 43 years!

Then there's Marie, who I have been friends with for about 12 years. She is my very best friend in the world, or as I like to say my BFF! We usually get together every Saturday morning to have breakfast and, when the weather permits, walk a mile or so. I can tell her anything. She has shared my joys and sorrows over the years and I hers.

Then there is my work friends. Although we don't socialize after work, they still are friends in the sense that we talk about all sorts of stuff and care for each other.

I can't imagine a life without friends!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, friends. They really help keep it all in perspective...wow, 43 years! I would be proud too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right...true friends are the best...this was my thankful thursday a couple of weeks ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I am also thankful for new blogging friends. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful for all the kind comments you've left over at my place. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!