Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kittie Close Ups

In case anyone couldn't guess, I like to take pictures of our cats.



They make pretty pictures.



Especially in the sunlight.



And you can get pretty close as long as you use the zoom..and don't stick the camera in their face!



This week is dragging and work is stressful. This weekend it's supposed to be sunny and cool and hopefully we will get some yard work done.

Oh well, TV sucks tonight..the Tigers are losing and Obama is giving a speech. Guess I'll go bury my nose in a good book!

6 comments:

  1. And, they have such pretty faces!!

    Yep, I'm reading also. I've heard about all I need to at this point.

    Chin up, girl, the weekend will be here before you know it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Love the backlit one - well done!

    We watched one of our fav shows - Lie to Me. How's that for irony?! hahahaha!!!!! At least it bills itself as fiction! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitties are beautiful!!!

    I suffered through Obama cause Criminal Minds came on right after and I didn't want to miss a minute of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cats too. And their photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know which was worse, the Tigers losing or Obama reading off his teleprompter. I guess the last .

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY HEY HEY

    IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ((((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!