Friday, May 8, 2009

The Brenda Photo Challenge - Circles

Woo hoo! It's my turn to host the photo challenge. If you haven't already, go
here and visit all of my other photo challenge friends!

OK On with the show!


Pepsi logo.


Border edging.

Dart board that I stare at whenever I am walking on my "dread"mill!

Circles within circles.

Old air conditioner vent.

Anyway, um..do I have any volunteers who would like to host the next challenge? Someone who hasn't before? Come on, you know you want to! Send me a email if you do or I'll just pick someone to ask on Sunday!

Thanks again, Jan for asking me!


11 comments:

  1. Bravo! Excellent! You did a really great job, Jeanette! :)

    (p.s. please don't pick me, I don't have a camera.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun circles Sweetie!! Thanks for hosting this round!! Well Done!!!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job and good challenge Jeanette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful, creative circles. Thanks for a really fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative! Great job and a great theme! Those circles are EVERYWHERE, hahaha! Thank you for being our hostess with the mostest this go-around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeanette, thank you for such a wonderful theme. I love the "dread mill"... don't I know it.
    Great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great circle pictures and such a variety. Loved them all.
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your circles Jeannette! Especially the air conditioner vent...a good one!

    Well, I haven't hosted the challenge before and would be happy to, if there are no other volunteers! Although someone has already chosen my first idea (patterns) I am sure I might be able to find another!

    from Annie ...(from Australia currently visiting family in New York for another month)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent circle photos Miz Jeanette! Thank you so much for choosing the prompt for us this time. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent post. I liked them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What kewl circles you found to share ... Methinks I'll search my archives to see what circles I might find to post belatedly ... just because.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!