Sunday, June 25, 2017

Off My Phone

Here are some random pictures off my phone:


This is a fan that my coworker has on her desk. For some reason it didn't show up good but when the fan is on there is a clock lit up on the blades!

 This is a bamboo plant I got for my other coworker, Katie, who has moved on to another job.


This sign for Fowlerville Farms has been there for as long as I can remember. We used to always stop at that restaurant with my mom and dad anytime we would head up north!


This was in the hotel we stayed at in Grand Haven last weekend. They say that the remote control is one of the dirtiest things in a hotel room. I assume this means they cleaned it but I cleaned it off anyway!


This was a interesting sculpture that  I  saw in a  hotel lobby.


This is the sunset on Lake Michigan in Grand Haven. The pier you see was closed for construction so we couldn't walk out on it.

Just grabbing a hold of all that beauty!


This is a sign by a bar/restaurant by where I work.


This is the musical fountain show in Grand Haven.

And last but not least is this cute little guy who is soon going to be 6 months old!

We watched him Saturday night so Shauna and Brad could go to dinner. This was one of his few happy moments. He was pretty fussy the whole time we were there! He is having some skin allergy issues and he was pretty itchy I think!

Rich and I drove out to Holly Michigan today because they were having a open house at Camp Wathana, which is the camp I went to several times when I was a Camp Fire Girl 1966-1970.

I'll tell you all about it next time!

Until then.......

3 comments:

  1. that's a fun selection of photos. Very interesting fan. I've never seen anything like that before. Love the sign pointing to no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand Haven is a gorgeous place, isn't it? I do like Frankfort too. Nice to see the Big Water, as we used to call it. Poor little Max, I hope they find relief for his skin issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cool fan. Pun intended. And I love the bamboo plant!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!