Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Off My Phone

I'm on vacation this week so I figured I probably should post something, and there is always random pictures off of my phone to show so....

I made a rotisserie chicken in my slow cooker that came out really good!



Saw a group called Magic Bus at a outdoor concert in a park by my house. The play 60's music if you can't tell that from the stage. The singer in the black dress got over heated half way thought the concert and had to leave. It was pretty hot out!



Giant hippie at the park!



All my sibs went along with some friends! Here we are waiting for the concert to begin. You see how crowded the park is? Those Friday night concerts are very popular!



Spent one night in Tawas just to get away for a bit. This is a scenic overlook of the Au Sable River. It was so pretty! We have canoed a few times down this river.





A bird landed on the windowsill and about drove Zoe nuts! You can't see it well but it's right above her paw!




This pretty porch Marie and I walk by every Saturday morning.



Lastly, remember these old things? This was in a restaurant we ate at on our way home from Tawas.


I want to tell you all about my grandson but I will do that in the next post so I can devote the whole thing to him!

Until then......

4 comments:

  1. Love concerts in the park. The used to do a summer series here every week. I never looked to see if they are doing it this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always so glad to see you!

    It looks like so much fun at the concert although that's sad the singer got overheated. I guess you guys have the same kind (or nearly) of weather we have.

    Can't wait to hear about Maxwell!

    Have a great vacation, relax.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time you had and I know, you are having.
    Can hardly wait to hear about Max!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all the pictures. I should try to get out and attend some of the concerts in our park!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!