Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Random Stuff

Work is going really good! I'm glad I decided to take the job. I've missed interacting with people and most of them are happy to be getting their yearly cider and donut fix! Last night I worked until 8 and it was getting pretty cool outside when the cider mill closed. It's going to be really cold at night in another month! I'll have to be dressing pretty warm!

I wear a mask while I work and try to keep at least 6 feet from the car if possible. Most people wear a mask when they pull up. Some don't and I'm ok with that. They have no problem opening their window to give me their order or hand me money or a credit card. I had one lady and her daughter who only rolled down the window the tiniest crack and when their order came out they opened the trunk and had us put it in there! I understand wanting to be cautious but if your that paranoid  worried about it you probably should just stay home. Cider and donuts is not an essential thing! 

I've done a little Fall decorating. Actually, Fall with a  little bit of Halloween mixed in. 




Remember those racks that people used to hang on the wall and put plates on them? They were very poplar several years ago. I had a small rack and a couple sets of plates that I would change out with the seasons. I still have the rack and it's going to Goodwill with my next donation, but I wanted to keep the little Thanksgiving plates and display them somewhere. Luckily they have ribbons on them and I was able to hang them off of my black metal wall decorations. I kind of like the way they look! 




I really hate to see summer end! I always do but I have to say, in spite of the pandemic it's been the best summer I've had in a long time! I was able to enjoy spending time with my kids and my grandsons and day after day of beautiful weather! 

I leave you with my usual pictures of Maxwell and Levi.

Someone is so proud of his big boy bed! 


And this little peanut is going to be 2 years old in less than 2 weeks! 


Until the next time, stay safe and well my friends!


9 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've visited here (I think lol) Your grandsons are adorable (my youngest grandson is 24!! Love your autumn decorations (I live for Halloween, and go overboard decorating) So, you musta started a new job? Will it be just for the season (being cider is served)? Nice to be here and enjoyed my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying the job! It's good to keep busy like that especially if you have time elsewhere to do what you want to do. Your grands are adorable! Glad you got to spend the time you did with then this summer. Lovely fall and Halloween decorations.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations look so pretty. I love the pumpkin with leaves in it. And I love the pretty blue color of your door! Glad your new job is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cider is one of my favourite drinks! Glad you are enjoying the job.

    I'm sad the summer is coming to an end too, I just hope Covid 19 is as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to feel the same way about people who are extremely cautious when they go out. And like you said, cider and donuts aren't essential.
    I still have a plate rack on my kitchen wall that I change out. I've only ever had 2 sets of plates though until recently and I was working on a set for fall the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm...I disagree, cider and donuts are essential (grin). I understand what you are saying though.

    I need to change out the plate racks I have, great idea, smiles. Cooler here too and I am really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy you really enjoy your job, it sounds like a win-win for me too. Funny about people being worried about Covid, but really DO want donuts. ;)
    The boys are so cute and are growing UP so fast.
    I love your good-natured attitude about everything. Happy people are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous little ones, Jeanette! And I'm so glad you're happy with your job. Being outside in heavenly autumn... a job made in heaven, in my opinion. Enjoy! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that you like your job! A win win for you and the owners. I like your Autumnal decor! I haven't thought about decorations but I do want to lot some Mums for the front entrance and the back patio. The boys are adorable.💖

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!