Sunday, February 28, 2021

February Photo A Day #28

 


Another stop we made on our trip to Atlantic city was Niagara Falls, on the American Side. I've been there more than I can count. This is my favorite picture of a close up of the falls. I think the purple flowers make it look so pretty!

Well, that's it for my photo a day project. I hope you all enjoyed them! I have to admit I was stretching at the end for things to post! But I always enjoy it and probably will do it again next year! 

I'll be back with a normal post soon. 

Until then stay safe and well my friends! 

12 comments:

  1. We are but 80 miles from the Falls and pre Covid we use to visit a lot and walk across to the Canadian side. No more sigh...border is closed.

    Thanks for sharing your photos, I have enjoyed them, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo! I wasn't here from the beginning of your challenge but great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed your photo a day, Jeanette. Thank you so much for taking the time to do it and explaining what each photo was. Please do it again one day. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo looks so pretty, and also refreshing! I have really enjoyed your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your NORMAL posts!!!!!!!!!!! -smile-

    Personally, I view blogging as sharing..... Our activities, our thoughts, our musings, our reading, etc. Things going on, now. When we write a post.

    Not prompted things... Prompted by someone else. Not any of the blogging prompts actually.<---My views! My views! Not everyone's!!!!! -smile-

    Just sayin'.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did it! I’ve only been to the falls twice, but really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Would like to see that in person

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an amazing falls. I've been there a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you believe I live here in Michigan and have never been to the Falls? I would like to go, but the crowds make us hesitate.
    I've enjoyed all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen the falls only once! They were frozen. And so was I. Haahaha ... beautiful shot! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a lovely photo. I've never seen Niagara falls....on either side.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!