Wednesday, February 1, 2023

February Photo A Day #1


Welcome to my 3rd annual February Photo A Day posts, where I post a picture every day for the month of February. They may be current or old or very old, depending on whatever I feel like that day. Let's get started and I hope you enjoy them! 

Every Christmas Shauna and I make cookies together and every year she gets me a cooking related ornament. 

This is the one she got me this year! 


It's much prettier than it looks in the picture! I love it!

See you tomorrow! 

13 comments:

  1. Blinged out cooking utensils! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s neat! I would think a cooking ornament would be hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! I Love the ornament! I bet it really sparkles!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun!! Both the ornament and your February challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful. And the spatula looks like mother-of -pearl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool ornament. It's very unique and pretty. Looks like it's got some bling on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How unusual and so appropriate and pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute! And so special since you bake together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so nice to have someone to bake with and that ornament is TOO cute. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That is adorable. Such a great tradition for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet tradition and I love the ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww! That is a wonderful tradition and a beautiful little ornament! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!