Sunday, February 11, 2024

February Photo A Day #11

 Here are a few pieces of jewelry I had as a child. 



The stretchy one on the top was a favorite and I remember wearing it all the time! I don't remember how it got broken. 

The bottom bracelet I got for I think my 8th birthday. It has the letters and little garnets in between. I wore that one quite often, too! 

Going to a Super Bowl party today at my brothers. I'm not really a football fan I only go for the food and to watch the commercials! 

See you tomorrow! 


10 comments:

  1. My Mom had one exactly like the top one! Thanks for the memory!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a necklace with those block letters that spelled my name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you still have those bracelets. Good memories.
    Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool bracelets. We are not watching the Super Bowl-my husband said, "You mean the Taylor Swift bowl?" lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I watch the commercials too. I wish I had some of my childhood jewelry! You should put it in a shadowbox for display!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice that you still have your bracelets.
    I had a charm bracelet that I gave to one of my granddaughters. I wish I had waited until she was older.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are very nice. I don't recall having jewelry when I was a child but I'm sure I did. Most likely it was play type though

    ReplyDelete
  8. The commercials and the food are the only two things I'm interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww so sweet! I have a few pieces from when I was an older teenager, but nothing older than that. I was wondering just the other day whatever happened to a long necklace I had when I was about eleven. It was pink and white beads and every so often there was something that looked like a piece of pink popcorn. I had two outfits I wore it with, hahaha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you still have these pieces! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!