Wednesday, February 21, 2024

February Photo A Day #21

I know I haven't shown any part of our bedroom since we painted it because I haven't finished decorating it, but I can show you this little bit. 


The grey color turned out really well and I like the way this black and white sign looks against it. 

I finally got the rest of the wall decor to hang so I'll show you a before and after when I am done with the Photo A Day posts. 

I'm glad be finished with the bedroom so we can get started on painting the rest of the house. 

See you tomorrow! 


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No. I wish I would have though. I think it's a pretty cool picture.

      Delete
  2. What a little tease! Lol
    Love it...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color. It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paint color does look nice as a background for the picture. It is a nice soft color. Can't wait to see all the rest! I hope you show before and after of each room as you paint them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the color of that paint. I look forward to seeing your before and after.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the gray walls - our living room area is gray.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the paint color and the artwork!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!