Sunday, July 26, 2026

Estate Sale And An Exciting Find

 The latest estate sale was at this house:

It's 2,163 square feet and sold for $540,000. It's all about the location! 

The house was pretty full and there were some nice things. 

I thought these dishes were very pretty. 


They were Pfaltzgraff and instead of pricing the whole set they were priced at $5 each piece. 

There was lots of nice shoes! 




Not my size even though I hesitate to buy used shoes! They were priced at $10 to $40. 

And a table full of purses. 

Most of them were $20

This view master came with about 50 different slides. 


I thought about getting it for the grandsons, but I think they would lose interest in it pretty quickly! I think it was $50 for the whole thing. 

This Hummel spice rack was nice. 


Not for $250 though!

There was a whole box full of panty hose. 


Lots of jewelry. 


I did think about buying these gold earrings. 


But they were $8 which I thought was too much!

There were dickies of every color!


They were $5 each. I don't think I've ever worn a dickie in my life! 

I thought this cotton fabric was very pretty. It was about 1/4 of a bolt. 


It was priced at $10 which wasn't bad, but I passed. I thought I would go back the next day to see if it was 50% off but I never got the chance to. 

There seems to be sewing machines at every estate sale now!

This was $200 

And this adorable kids sewing machine!


Runs on batteries! $25

This is what I bought at this sale. 



New oven mitts and a little trash bin for my car. Total spent: $3

Then, on my way home from this estate sale I spotted something on the curb that looked like a sewing machine case. So of course I had to stop. 

Turns out it was a sewing machine case with the sewing machine inside!


It's a Singer Fashion Mate 248 and it works! It's not even that dirty! There was a bunch of accessories too. I was so excited to find it. I'll probably never buy a sewing machine, but I'll take a free one off the curb anytime! I'll tell you more about it when I get the chance to mess around with it. 

That's it for now. 

See you the next time and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Estate Sale And An Exciting Find

 The latest estate sale was at this house: It's 2,163 square feet and sold for $540,000. It's all about the location!  The house was...