Monday, September 28, 2026

Estate Sale #3

The third estate sale I went to was at this condo. I took this picture off the internet because I forgot to turn around and take a picture when I left!


As you can see from the picture, it's a 2 bed 1 bath 1,584 sq foot condo that recently sold for $255,500. The price of real estate continues to astound me! 

This was the kitchen. 


It was pretty small, so it was hard to get a good angle. 

This estate sale takes the record for the most jewelry I've ever seen! 


Excuse the browsing ladies. People just won't get out of my way!!


There were necklaces hanging everywhere and bins and bins of rings, earrings, pendants. broaches and bracelets! 


Normally I love to browse jewelry but there was way too much for me and also, I thought the prices were a little too high. The lowest price I saw was $10 for a pendant that I liked. 

I loved this wall hanging. 


It was pretty big and I have nowhere to hang it really. It was priced at $60.

This lamp was so pretty. 


Not sure what it was about it that made it $200 though!

I thought this was cute. 


They were asking $40 for it 

This was kind of a surprise when I walked into the bathroom!


It was a huge, jacuzzi, shower combination! It looked like something out of Star Trek to me! 

This Nieman Marcus serving set was different. 


It was prices at $24. 

This was the view out of the back door.  


Nice place to sit in the morning I bet. It was a pretty rainy day that day, 

Here's what I bought at this sale. 


This little side table that fits under furniture. I paid $8 for it. 

Lastly, we celebrated our Levi turning 8 years old last Saturday.


That's it for now. 

Last weekend between working, church and the birthday party the weekend was filled up. Everywhere I drove I passed estate sale signs and never got to go to any of them! I hope this coming weekend is different, and I'll have more to tell you about then!

Until then take care and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Estate Sale #3

The third estate sale I went to was at this condo. I took this picture off the internet because I forgot to turn around and take a picture w...