There is a house in our community that is surrounded by solar lights.
I had to stop on my way home from work because after several sunny days they are all lit up! It's very pretty looking!
See you tomorrow!
Such a pretty scene!
We haven't had much luck with solar lights. Probably because it's rarely sunny!
So cheerful in the dark winter!!
Nice.
That is a lot of solar lights.
Very pretty. I do enjoy a few solar lights here and there, but that is a bit excessive. :)
NICE! Looks like Christmas.
That's a lot of solar lights. It looks nice all lit up
Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!
As I mentioned in my previous post, I decided not to keep the White sewing machine that my friend gave me. It's a nice machine but it de...
Such a pretty scene!
ReplyDeleteWe haven't had much luck with solar lights. Probably because it's rarely sunny!
ReplyDeleteSo cheerful in the dark winter!!
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of solar lights.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I do enjoy a few solar lights here and there, but that is a bit excessive. :)
ReplyDeleteNICE! Looks like Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of solar lights. It looks nice all lit up
ReplyDelete