Earlier this week we took a quick getaway to Tawas City, MI to visit with my brother Tom and sister-in-law Debbie. They have a 5th wheel there in a RV Park that they stay in from May thru October. Then they have another 5th wheel in Myrtle Beach, SC that they stay in from November thru April.
I snapped this picture while we were driving up.
This is the Zilwaukee bridge. I always say that you are not "up north" until you cross the Zilwaukee!
We stopped at a really old restaurant in Standish for lunch. This was at the table.This may be the only table juke box in existence!
My favorite part of our little trip besides seeing my brother is the walk I take along Tawas Bay/Lake Huron in the morning.
You can usually catch a beautiful sunrise here too but I did not get up early enough to do that!
It was nice to get away if only for one night.
In other news:
This bear picture pops up on my computer monitor at work.
I just love this picture! I just want to give him a big hug!! LOL!
That's it for now.
Until the next time take care and thanks for reading!
.jpg)








I remember you going to visit him there before. What a pretty spot! I've not been to that area before.
ReplyDeleteLove the bear!
That sounds like a nice trip and I love the scenery. I haven't seen a table like that in a restaurant for a LONG time...how cool. Love the bear.
ReplyDelete