This is the first estate sale I went to. It was just a random one that I ran across on my way home from Shauna's. It was a private estate sale so there was no information online. And because I did not write the address down and can't even remember what street it was on, I have no other information on this house!
There were a few interesting things though.
This vintage erector set was pretty complete.
I like the way the light is overhead. They were $50 for each set.
I kind of liked this clock.
I don't think it's considered a grandfather clock but it was nice anyway. And only $15
These twin bedframes were interesting.
This cheetah figurine was pretty.






I remember those tables very well and always liked them. I've never seen a bed set like that but it is kind of cool. Have a great week!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, the chrome dining table is bringing back memories for me too. :-)
ReplyDeleteWe had one in our house growing up, it was yellow/green.
Some interesting things there! Bob's mom had a clock like that and it was called a grandmother clock. I can't believe they were selling it for $15!
ReplyDeleteWe had a table like this growing up. In fact, it is now in our basement. Ours is red. I suppose it could be worth quite a bit now. I thought a grandfather clock is any clock that is really tall like this one, so are there other requirements?
ReplyDeleteSounds like this one was kind of on the expensive side too
ReplyDeleteWe had a table like that when I was little. I remember my dad loading all of us kids on it to take a picture and the table broke.
ReplyDeleteLots of interesting things.
ReplyDeleteLots of neat finds at this sale! The clock for $15 feels like a bargain, and I’ve never seen bedframes with lights overhead before. Even without buying anything, it sounds like it was worth the stop.
ReplyDeleteYou're right about that table - missing just the chairs!
ReplyDeleteThat vintage table is everything!!
ReplyDelete