Saturday, September 26, 2026

Estate sale #2

 The second of three estate sales was at this house.


It's a 4-bedroom, 21/2 bath, 2.808 sq ft house that recently sold for $680,180. Crazy!

Here's the family room. 


I love the big fireplace! 

This is the kitchen-dining area. 


It had a lot of nice cabinets and counter space!

Very nice sunroom. 

I would spend a lot of time out here!

These cups were pretty. 

The were $5 each. 

There was this sewing box filled with all sorts of sewing notions. 



I liked it but I already have two sewing boxes, so I really don't need another one! $25

There were lots of nice tops. This person sure liked stripes! 


Not my size though. They ranged from $4-$10 each. 

I really liked this desk hutch combo!


If I had room for it, I would have seriously considered buying it. $100

Someone liked former president Busch!


There were other things with his picture on them! There was no price on this one! 

This vintage soup tureen and platter were fancy!



It was priced at $150

I liked this lamp. 

They were asking $25

I thought this painted vase was pretty. 


It was $10

Here's part of the basement. It was pretty big and nicely finished, 


I did not buy anything at this sale. 

I'll end this post with another picture of Phoebe. 


I sent this to her mom because she was looking extra cute that day!

Today we have Levi's 8th birthday party. I can't believe he's 8 already! Where does the time go?

I'll be back with the 3rd and final estate sale I went to that weekend.

Until then take care and thanks for reading! 










13 comments:

  1. Phoebe is adorable and I simply cannot believe the price/cost of houses/homes...and everything else. Thanks for the smiles, Jeanette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like maybe Tudor style? I have never seen any place that has as many estate sales!! The living room seems too dark for me, but maybe the curtains were closed. Love the lamp. Would have had to buy it and the hutch both! That tureen, way too over the top for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's incredible what houses are selling for. This was a fun sale to go through.
    Happy Birthday to Levi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phoebe is absolutely precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fireplace too!! Seems houses are so expensive everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A house that size would easily got for $2,000,000 around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a really nice house and I would LOVE a sunroom like that. I can see spending a lot of time there. That desk is really nice and not a bad price.
    Phoebe is adorable. Happy Birthday to Levi. Hope he enjoys his party

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im trying to catch up. I'm confused. Is Pheobe your puppy? Very cute. Happy birthday to Levi. My goodness both boys are growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phoebe is my friends dog that I occasionally go walk and spend time with when she has to work a long day.

      Delete
  9. Happy birthday to Levi! The price of houses is out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree - nice sunroom. How funny, the GW Bush cutout. I wonder if anyone bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have to admit...Busch? Lolol... and it was SO true! He loved his beer...a big playboy. I'm Republican and couldn't stand him! But had to vote for him...sigh.
    I'm in love with Phoebe...heart...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Home prices are absolutely crazy. I love the desk and hutch.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Mis. This - That

Not a whole lot going on right now.  I'm still on track to leave my job at the end of this month. I'm hoping they will keep me on as...