Monday, September 28, 2026

Estate Sale #3

The third estate sale I went to was at this condo. I took this picture off the internet because I forgot to turn around and take a picture when I left!


As you can see from the picture, it's a 2 bed 1 bath 1,584 sq foot condo that recently sold for $255,500. The price of real estate continues to astound me! 

This was the kitchen. 


It was pretty small, so it was hard to get a good angle. 

This estate sale takes the record for the most jewelry I've ever seen! 


Excuse the browsing ladies. People just won't get out of my way!!


There were necklaces hanging everywhere and bins and bins of rings, earrings, pendants. broaches and bracelets! 


Normally I love to browse jewelry but there was way too much for me and also, I thought the prices were a little too high. The lowest price I saw was $10 for a pendant that I liked. 

I loved this wall hanging. 


It was pretty big and I have nowhere to hang it really. It was priced at $60.

This lamp was so pretty. 


Not sure what it was about it that made it $200 though!

I thought this was cute. 


They were asking $40 for it 

This was kind of a surprise when I walked into the bathroom!


It was a huge, jacuzzi, shower combination! It looked like something out of Star Trek to me! 

This Nieman Marcus serving set was different. 


It was prices at $24. 

This was the view out of the back door.  


Nice place to sit in the morning I bet. It was a pretty rainy day that day, 

Here's what I bought at this sale. 


This little side table that fits under furniture. I paid $8 for it. 

Lastly, we celebrated our Levi turning 8 years old last Saturday.


That's it for now. 

Last weekend between working, church and the birthday party the weekend was filled up. Everywhere I drove I passed estate sale signs and never got to go to any of them! I hope this coming weekend is different, and I'll have more to tell you about then!

Until then take care and thanks for reading!

17 comments:

  1. That is such a cute little house. Reminds me of a cottage. And the view from the back is wonderful. That IS a lot of jewelry. Happy Birthday to your grandson. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a strange bathroom. Levi looks thrilled with his cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome 8 year old, Levi is! The back looked like the front to me. No fence? We all have fences around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My - they could run a jewelry store! Cute house and view though. I like your purchase!
    Happy Birthday Levi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Levi is so cute! As to this home, beam me up, Scotty!!! The bathroom is something from The Jetsons. I love the lamp and the little dragonfly. But everything does seem overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like the house, cute, and so nice to have the water out back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the house.
    I am not sure about the bathroom. Ha!
    Happy Birthday Levi!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking all through your post that the prices were so extravagant, and that shower, wow! Never seen anything like it! A great deal you got on the couch table, I have a couple similar ones, not as fancy, and love them. Happy birthday to sweet Levi! It is amazing how fast they grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The condo is really cute but that price. Holy smokes. You're right, real estate prices are crazy. That jacuzzi shower is amazing. I love those tables that can slide under the furniture.
    Happy Birthday Levi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good grief! How could anybody have that much jewelry! It would be overwhelming to go through. I really like the view out the back door. Awww, happy birthday to Levi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to laugh at the $200 lamp, I can't see what makes it worth that either. The little table for $8 sounds like the best find of the day. Sorry you didn't get to the jewelry you liked, that pendant for $10 looked sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that jewelry collection looks like it could stock a whole shop! I agree, the prices seemed a bit steep, and that Star Trek‑style bathroom made me smile. Great find on the little side table, and happy belated birthday to Levi .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed going along with you to the estate sale. That was a massive amount of jewelry. If I had that much, I think I would have a hard time deciding what to wear. That bathroom set up was bizarre. I don’t think I would want that much space taken up for something like that. I don’t get the huge bathrooms. I mean, how much time do you spend in your bathroom? It’s not like you entertain there. Well, maybe some people do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday Levi. The bathroom was crazy but that was a lovely view outside and surely a nice place to sit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is quite the shower! I don’t think I’ve ever seen one that big.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday to your Levi!! Love his name...
    And you need to go back and buy that house! Lol... On a lake? I would love sitting on that porch...sigh
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww Happy Birthday to Levi! WOW I would have grabbed that little table too! THAT SHOWER THING ... what in the WORLD???? I have never seen anything remotely like that and did not know it existed. Good grief! I'm not sure if that will be a selling point or not, for that condo! You see such interesting things on your travels! xoxo 🏴‍☠️

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Estate Sale 1 of 3

 I've been to 3 estate sales in the last week or so, even though they seem to be winding down for the season  The first one was at this ...