Friday, October 31, 2008

The Brenda Photo Challenge-Emotions

Wow, this was a hard one for me.

I have to go back to a picture I posted a few challenges ago..I believe it was the yellow one! These guys cover a couple of emotions!



Well, this picture is backwards but I think you get the hint that you can get emotional sometimes seeing this flag and all it represents!



Then a memorial to honor our troops past and present




A big thanks to Cindra of Knits & Pics & Favorite Things for hosting this fun photo challenge!

9 comments:

Donna said...

Great selections!

Cindra said...

Jeanette, these are great. I love those pins... or are those buttons? And you are right about the flag and the memorial. I hope that never changes.

Tabitha said...

Love your emotions photos ~
those badges are brilliant.
love and hugs XXXXX

joan said...

Great choices! We were thinking in the same direction with this and I agree that this one was hard for some reason but fun! Have a good weekend!

Jeanne said...

Good going Jeanette. And those smilies make me smile whenever I see them.

Annie said...

good photos for emotions jeannette

Annie

ps Thanks for visiting my emotions post!

Karen M said...

Very appropriate choices to represent emotions. Those smiley magnets are so cute!!

Nita Jo said...

The pins are so cute. I love the flag and memorial... definitely "emotions" pictures!
Great job!

Donna said...

HOW DID I MISS YOU??? Did you leave a comment?? WoW! I'm SO Sorry!! These are Wonderful!!!hughugs