Seems I've been tagged by Donna at Cottage Days and Journeys.
The rules of this tag are to list 5 things about these 5 things. And then “tag” 5 more people.
OK I love doing these things but I have a strange issue with tagging other people. I don;t know, I'm too scared or shy or something! Anyway, here goes:
10 Years Ago:
1. I had just graduated from college.
2. My daughter was still in high school.
3. I was working as a medical transcriptionist.
4. We were starting the process of selling our house
5. I got my very first brand new car!
5 Things on Today’s “To-Do” List:
1. Go buy the wood for the new floor (done)
2. Order the new cabinets (done 2 1/2 hours later!)
3. Go to breakfast with my best friend (done)
4. Clean my poor neglected house (sort of done!)
5. Sleep in!! (didn't happen)
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
3. Ice cream.
4. Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
5. Potato chips
5 Things I Would Do If I Were Millionaire:
1. Share the wealth with family
3. Not work
4. Give to charities, especially for animals and children.
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Detroit, Michigan
2. Farmington Hills, Michigan
3. Wixom, Michigan
4. Redford, Michigan
5. Canton, Michigan
5 Jobs That I Have Had (or still have today, in some cases)
1. Theater concession-stand-worker (whatever that is called!)
2. Dental Receptionist
3. Medical Transcriptionist
4. Church Secretary
5. Administrative Assistant
OK Since I am so shy when it comes to tagging people, if you are reading this consider yourself tagged!!
Thanks again, Donna!