I've received a lovely award from Laura at
A Simple Happy Life.She's a fellow Michigan blogger and a avid Laura Ingalls Wilder fan! Thanks, Laura!! I'll try to do it justice!
I have to list 10 things about myself so here they are in no particular order:
1. My kids make me proud just by being in existence.
2. A absolutely cannot stand the wind blowing in my face!
3. I love my kitties!
4. I have the best family in the world!
5. My longest friendship has lasted for 46 years!
6. I vowed to not buy a new purse for the whole year of 2011.
7. I am a avid reader and always have a book going.
8. But I will stop reading any book to read a new Stephen King book.
9. I really stink at HTML.
10. No one can make me laugh like my brothers can!
So now I am supposed to award 5 people but you're all so fantastic and creative I couldn't possibly choose so if you are reading this consider yourself awarded!!
We had a pretty good weekend! We went to Rich's sister Jackie's on Saturday for pizza and salad. It was nice to see then and visit. They live about a hour away and so we don't get to see them too often, especially with the price of gas these days!
Today was a cold and blustery day! Hard to be outside for any length of time. That darn wind drives you crazy!!
OK that's it for now. Have a great week!!