Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Small Holiday Review

Christmas really snuck up on me this year. I just never seemed to get into the holiday spirit. I decorated but minimally because we weren't having anyone over this year, except the kids. I had every intention of having Brads parents sometime, but that never did happen.

Anyway, it was nice though. Christmas Eve we went to my brother Jim's and his wife Helen's house. We did the usual Christmas exchange where you buy a $25 gift for a female or male, then we pick numbers and when your number is called, you can either steal someone else's gift or pick another one. I picked a huge basket with all sorts Ghiardelli chocolates in it. Unfortunately it was stolen from me by my niece so I had to pick another one. This is what I ended up with.



Two hand painted Christmas glasses. They are very cute and I was happy! Probably better for me than all that chocolate anyway,  unless I keep filling them with booze!

Someone got a inflatable beard and Dominic was kind enough to demonstrate it for us!


He's beyond cute and such a talkative, friendly little guy!

This is me and my sister in law Debbie!



Goofy nephews Joe and Jeff!


Snuck a picture of my handsome son-in-law to be when he wasn't looking!


More Christmas coming up..

Until then...


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that Dominic is SO SO beautiful!!!! It made me happy to see him again!

    You and Debbie too. That's a great photo!

    Now, Shauna's Brad ain't too bad either. Very handsome.

    Sorry I didn't see this until now; I was with the girls and the boy today for a while. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pix--especially the one of you and Debbie--reminds me of the two lovely faces that showed up at Fred's visitation--you will never fully know how much that meant to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures young lady! I hope your New Year is super duper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone looks like they were enjoying the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!