Monday, May 30, 2016

Weekly Catch Up

So Happy Memorial Day to all of you and I hope everyone remembers the real reason for this day to honor all who have fallen in service to this great country!

We have had a great weekend! Not super busy but we got a lot done and spent some quality time with our kids.


Last weekend we transplanted three large hostas from the backyard to a little area around a tree in the front of the house. This picture was taken last week but this week they look the same, which means they did not die! I think they are going to make it!

This is my next door neighbor's tree when it was in full bloom. I don't know what kind of tree it is but it's gorgeous!


This was my clematis this morning! It's doing better than ever before! The best thing we ever did was to just leave it alone!


And speaking of best things...this is the best $8 I have spent in a while. These bra strap pads work wonderfully! No more annoying falling down straps!

And lastly I leave you with a video of a robin taking a bath in our bird bath!  I hope it comes through!

 Until next week!


4 comments:

  1. Love those hostas. Mine are looking good too. You have really spruced things up! And those bra pads look ideal. I may have to get me some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope...the video doesn't work...It's just a picture.
    Love all the plants girl!
    I'll also be checking out those pads...sick of the "falling" strap problem!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget about hostas until I see them; yours are beautiful. So glad they're doing well. I transplanted some roses and it doesn't look like they'll make it. We did get some rain yesterday, finally.

    Couldn't get the video to work, but I may just be my computer.

    Have a great short week, buddy.
    xoxo

    P.S. I can't believe Shauna has been married a year already! Goodness, we waited so LONG for that wedding, didn't we. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you had a good Memorial Day and that you have had a good start to the month of June!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!