Sunday, November 4, 2018

All Moved In







We are all moved in to our new home and slowly getting settled. For the most part the closing's went without too much trouble. On the day we moved the movers knocked off a piece of the stair banister with our box spring but they made arrangements with the new owners of the house and repaired it.

Finally after months of stress and frustration the whole sell our house buy another one transaction is finally over! Amen to that!

Anyway, I won't be too wordy..just do some before and after pictures.

Before


After


Before


After

It's hard to see but I covered the end of the island with black vinyl cloth and on the other side is this.


The island is huge and all of my bake ware, pots and pans and miscellaneous things are stored under there. Plus I put the vinyl on with Velcro so I can take it off to access what I need on that side.

I had them remove all of the black appliances and replaced them with all new stainless steel ones. The appliances were only 4 years old but they were kind of gross. Besides, I wanted all new for the first  time in my life!

Pantry before




After

Master Closet Before

After

We brought two big book cases from the old house. I was going to get rid of them because I figured we wouldn't have room for them but turned out one worked perfectly in the master closet!

I'll show more in the next post. Blogger is being difficult today! 

Of course a pic of the grandsons ends this post!

Levi's 6 weeks old already!



Sweet boy!

Until the next time!








6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting the move done and getting settled in your new home. Perfect ending to the post. Such sweet little faces

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful, buddy! Everything looks beautiful; the pantry is so nice and big. I also love 'under' the island for cookware, awesome! I hope y'all be will so very happy in your new home.

    Those babies, how I love seeing their photo's. Maxwell is sure growing, and Levi is adorable like his big brother!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part of moving is when you finally get your house settled. I've been at my house for 10 years and I'm not quite "there" yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely new home! And oh those grandbabies....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it nice to have something nobody has used before?
    When I moved in here, I got a brand new high rise toilet.
    For once in my life, I wanted a toilet that no one had ever peed or poohed in. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Love the new place! Can't wait to see where you put the Christmas tree!!
    Sweet babies, for sure!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!