Saturday, June 22, 2019

Exploring New Places

We went on a couple new walking places in the last week, both of them pretty close to our house.

The first one was Coldwater Springs Nature Trail. It's a paved trail that goes by a small lake and a river.






The other trail we walked is called Miller Woods. The sign at the entrance says "Take only pictures, leave only footprints" 

It's only 3/10th of a mile, unpaved and almost completely shaded with trees.





Bridge over a particularly muddy place. There's probably a little water there if it rains enough. 

Someone built a little shelter. 


I love walking trails and am itching to get up north again to walk some real trails, like to waterfalls and stuff like that! 

I'm on vacation this week! I've got some fun stuff planned with lots in grandson time worked it too! 

Until the next time.....










1 comment:

  1. I long for where we lived before that had such great walking spots. I hope you enjoy the vacation, and have lots of fun filled days.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!