Tuesday, June 18, 2019

It's Been Too Long

Well, someone (Mz. Sally) pointed out to me that it's been almost 2 months since I last posted so I figured I would catch you all up on what's going on in my life!

In a nutshell, not much!! Working and spending as much time as I can with my grandsons! 

Maxwell is talking up a storm and it's such a pleasure to listen to him tell his little 3-4 word sentences: for example pointing to his dads guitar "Daddy sit down and go briinnng , brinnng, brininng"! I love it!

We got him a water table for his birthday in January and finally got to break it out over Memorial Day weekend! He loves it and plays with it every chance he gets!

We all went to the zoo over that weekend, too. Shauna, Brad, the boys, me, Rich and Brad's mom Sandy. Maxwell wasn't too interested in the animals, though. What he did like was walking through the puddles and pushing the button on the water misting machines they had all over! Oh well, he's 2! Maybe next year!

Levi is almost 9 months old already! He's about thisfar from crawling and will scoot and roll all over the place. Last week he just started sitting himself up from laying down and babbles and babbles all the time! And laughs at the slightest thing. And he LOVES his big brother. His little eyes light up whenever  he looks at him!

Anyway, I'll stop babbling myself and just get to the pictures!


Time to start using the potty!

Hanging out at Nonnie and Bonk's!




The very popular water table





Be still my heart!


I'm on vacation next week.  We are not going anywhere this time but I do have a couple day trips planned, Frankenmuth and stopping at Bronner's Christmas Store to get the ornaments for the kid's without most of the population of Michigan being there at the same time! 

Greenfield Village because we haven't been there for about 15 years!

And hopefully a Detroit River Boat Tour, which I've heard is really nice.

I'll try to have lots of pictures to share!

Until then...….

4 comments:

  1. Aww, aren't they cute. That water table looks like lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending time with your adorable grandkids is the best excuse for not blogging. I had never heard of a water table before, but now that I see what it is, wow, what a wonderful toy to play with in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, be still my own heart! I love those boys; so, so cute.

    It's always good to see you here, Buddy. I've messed up my blog (after losing my friend's list which used to show me when you've posted.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have grown so much! I have never seen one of those water tables. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!