Friday, October 2, 2020

Levi James Turns Two

 Last Sunday, September 27th our little Levi turned 2 years old. 

Shauna and Brad don't like having big birthday parties, especially for one so young! The did it once when Maxwell turned 2 and vowed never again. Too overwhelming for little guys!



So it was just his parents, his brother and us grandparents there to help him celebrate! 


Doesn't take them long to understand presents, that's for sure! He kept saying "present, present" until they finally caved and let him open them! 


He did a good job. Of course his brother helped too! 



Then it was time to sing!




He didn't care much for the singing! 


Even with his brother sitting right next to him singing away! 



He did a good job blowing out the candles though! 

I can't believe he's already 2 years old! 

Goodness, my babies are getting too big!!!

Until the next time stay safe and well!

11 comments:

  1. The brothers are both really cute. I know he had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to Levi.
    Seems like large parties for very young kids are more for the parents than the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Levi. Such a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Looked like a fun gathering and I agree about birthday parties. It always ends up in a disaster one way or another. Keep it simple and do something fun together as a family.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! And what a cool looking cake! I think his favorite part was the presents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They always hate the singing!
    When my kids were little, we always had close family only and yet, they always ended up crying before the day was done. Too much activity for them I guess and they get tired.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww... what an absolute cutie patootie little Levi is, Jeanette!! I could just scoop him up and smother him with kisses! I love his cake too. I've always liked smaller birthday parties too and it sounds like Levi's party was perfect... including the presents-presents! *haha* Little ones make the world seem alright again! Love, Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Levi! The boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are just so sweet!! My youngest is 46 years older than Levi. Two...such a precious age.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a little cutie pie. I agree big parties for little people is a lot for everyone. Family gatherings are so fun and make great memories. I love the cake; whoever did it, did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Gearing Up

Our new carpet is set to be installed in 4 days and we have started to empty closets and cleaning stuff off of every piece of furniture to b...