Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Next year.....

I really don't make serious new year resolutions because I don't keep them...usually after January 5Th I don't ever remember what they were! But things always run through my mind this time of year of stuff that I am going to try to do better next with next year. Like:

Eat more vegetables..I don't eat nearly the 5-6 servings a day like your supposed to! As a matter of fact..I would like to eat vegetarian at least two days a week.

Slow down..half the mistakes I make are because of going too fast or acting without thinking!

Exercise enough to make it a habit...ha! This one will be tough; I'm sure I won't keep it!

Learn to make jewelry better and to be more creative!

Volunteer my time somewhere. Something I always want to do but never had the nerve, I guess. One of the downfalls of a extrovert!

Do more cooking from scratch...or actually..do more cooking. Period. I have a zillion recipes that I want to try.

Be more positive.

Be more frugal.

That's just a few of the things I'm thinking about. It feels good to have a fresh start every year.

Tomorrow we are having a small New Years Eve party...just some family members. Should be fun. At least it will keep me up until after midnight!

Have a very Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! That's a pretty ambitious list, but I know that you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!! The countdown is on, and I haven't made any resolutions, but should try some of yours! I will if you will, 'kay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Jeanette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never make resolutions. Ever. Because then I would feel like such a failure :)
    Wishing you a wonderful 2011! Happy New Year and thanks for being such a great blog buddy!
    xo, misha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't make resolutions, but have a list of goals for the year. Kind of the same thing, but I like the word goal better than resolution! :)
    Many of mine are the same as on your list!
    Good luck and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!