Sunday, November 14, 2021

More Random Stuff

 Look at me! Two posts in one week! 

I figured I would do another photo dump from my phone for your viewing pleasure! 



This is two of the pots I planted this summer. I always put a spike in the middle and flowers around them. Normally when I pull the dead flowers I pull the spikes too. 


This year I left them because they were still green and very much alive. Since then they have literally doubled in size! I'm going to leave them until they are totally dead. 



My little azalea is such a pretty shade of red right now! Reminds me of the burning bushes we had at our other house! 


I woke up this morning to snow on the ground and snow coming down! This was my view driving on my way to Shauna's today.  Ugh!  I am not ready for this yet! 


I put my Christmas tree up today also. I bought a gold bow yesterday for a tree topper and I really like it. 


It will match the gold garland I have. I'll post a picture of the completed tree when it's done some time later this week. Putting on ornaments is not my favorite thing to so it will be going slow! 
 


I made this little decoration from a child-sized Santa hat I bought last year for a tree topper that didn't work out! It came out cute, I think. Now I have to figure out how and where to hang it! 

OK that's it for my photo dump! I'm going to have dinner and chill in front of the TV for the rest of the night! 

Until the next time stay safe and well my friends! 

12 comments:

  1. We are having a bit more snow today too but I like snow. :)
    I've heard of quite a few people putting up their tree already.
    We don't put ours up until about a week before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your santa hat decoration. And your tree is perfect in both shape and size. The bow looks so good on it. Wish we had an azalea like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and its snowing here in the southern Tier of NY...YEPPPPPPPPPP...But it is Nov. right? smiles.

    Love the tree, grinning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have now too. It is strange with all the colored leaves.
    Your tree looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've have been wanting to put my tree up too but I'm trying to stick to my hard and fast rule about not doing it till after Thanksgiving. Since we're so close I guess I can wait.
    We got snow here yesterday. Not a lot but there is snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow and your Tree up!!

    Hooray for you.

    My Halloween/Autumn mantle is still intact. lol

    But I am getting the itch, for some candles in windows.... >,-)

    🍂 🔥 🍂

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s an early Xmas tree! We had snow yesterday and it blanketed the ground. Too early for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree looks nice just as it is, haaaha! I have NO desire to put the tree up this year. I don't know what's wrong with me but I dread it. UGH! Snow and cold! No thank you. Can't deal with that either. BUT it's too hot here currently ... I guess I am one of those people who can never be satisfied, haaahaa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love azaleas and yours is gorgeous. Snow already? YUCK!!
    I love your hat decoration; you are so very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this "photo dump", Jeanette!! It gives a peek inside your world. Oh my, your snow sure is sticking, isn't it. Ouch! We've had spitting snow but nothing I'd call an actual "snowflake" and nothing stuck. I'm hoping it stays that way for another month yet.... but I doubt if it will. Your Christmas tree is so pretty as is your little Santa hat arrangement. It looks like you're getting "in the spirit" at your house. ~Andrea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christmas is another day I enjoy for decorating the house. And since we will have company, I will no doubt over-do. Oh well, you only live once.
    Your tree is beautiful!! Your Santa Hat cute (maybe use as a door hanger?) But the snow...nope, not so much, you can have that. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tree is beautiful.
    It's too early for snow, I'm not ready for that yet.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!