Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Latest Estate Sale

The latest estate sale I went to was at this house. 


It's a 4 bed, 2 bath, 2800 sq ft colonial in Northville. It was not for sale, but Zillow estimated it at $647,900. I can't imagine having a $4,900 mortgage payment! 

This was the kitchen. 


Family room. 

This was one of the doors to the pantry. 

So pretty!

This was the main bedroom. 


This particular estate sale company always has clothes hung randomly around the house. 

Love the shiny wood floors. 

I thought this was pretty. 


Everything was 50% off so this was $14.
 
I thought these glasses were interesting with the scalloped rims. 


They were priced at $20 for the set and they weren't even glass!  

I liked this vest with the chain closure. 



It was priced at $15. Too small for me though or I may have bought it. 

A couple cast iron irons! I thought the one with the horse was interesting. 


They were $4 for the small one and $9 for the horse. 

I liked this milk jug. I've seen a lot of them at estate sales. 


It was $9 and I might have bought it if I had a fireplace hearth to put it on! 

These were hanging all over too! All the jewelry was either hanging like this or in dishes around the house. 


These were 50¢ each. 

Cute little purse. Some little girl might like it. 



I could not find a price on it. 

I liked these bookends. 


 $20 for the set, dust included! 

I see a lot of wolf pictures at estate sales this year!

There was no price on it. 

Here's what I bought at this sale. 


I think every fan we own came from an estate sale! It was filthy so I had to take it apart to clean it but it works good! 

Total paid: $4

In other news: The boys had orientation at school Friday and started yesterday 


Maxwell is in 4th grade and Levi is in 3rd. This is the first year they went back to school before Labor Day. It's early but they cancel school at the drop of a hat so they probably need the extra 4 days! 

That's all for now. 

Until the next time take care and thanks for reading! 






3 comments:

  1. Ha ... dust included. I have seen some very dirt stuff at estate sales too. It does kinda of turn me off.
    Prayers for the new school year.
    I love those smiles!!!
    Happy September,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really incredible what the cost of housing is now.
    The fan was a good buy.
    Those boys are growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, when I was a kid school didn't start till after Labor Day, usually Sept. 1st! the boys are so cute. The pantry door is gorgeous! I would have wanted to buy the door itself! But the house is so dated. The kitchen is DARK! I would never be able to cook in it. But then it does have a nice big window.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Latest Estate Sale

The latest estate sale I went to was at this house.  It's a 4 bed, 2 bath, 2800 sq ft colonial in Northville. It was not for sale, but Z...