Monday, November 19, 2007

Short Week, Short Entry

I love short weeks. We only work Mon-Wed, and we have Thanksgiving and the following day off. Usually I decorate for Christmas on that day. This year I may do a minimal decoration because we are not having any family over, but we'll see. Depends on my mood. It also depends on how rotten my cats are. We did not have them last year when I was decorating. I actually do love decorate a lot because I love the way it looks!

We had Chris and Marissa for dinner yesterday. I made a peanut butter pie which I will post the recipe a little later, with pictures! It's out-of-this-world good. We gave them a gift certificate for 2 months of Netflix. They loved it! They are very happy and it warms my heart to see them so!

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!