Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sleep is overrated

It's 5:00 in the morning. I'm awake and have been since approximately 3:30. I've been having sleep issues lately. I don't have problems falling asleep, I just can't seem to stay asleep.

It's Thanksgiving Day. This year sure is flying by. Seems like I just put all of the Christmas stuff away, and now I'll be carting it out again tomorrow. Anyway, we are gathering at Dad's today. My brother Tom is cooking the turkey. I am making mashed potatoes. I also stopped at the store on my way home yesterday and bought paper plates and napkins, and I have plastic flatware that I bought last year, and then washed. Yes, I washed them because it's the good stuff that looks like real silverware. I'm too practical to throw that away!

No ravioli this year. My brother who usually makes it is too busy and stressed moving his dental practice to deal with it. That's OK. We will survive without it!

The jewelry store called yesterday. My ring is ready to be picked up. I can't wait to get it.

I cannot believe that there are stores opening at 4:00 tomorrow morning. And I really can't believe that people will actually be at those stores at 4:00 tomorrow morning! I don't particularly care for shopping, myself. And I don't care how good the deals are, there is no way on God's green earth that I would be shopping at 4:00 in the morning! Although, apparently it's not a problem being awake that early anymore!

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!