Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving is Over..On with Christmas


We had a very nice Thanksgiving at my dads house. I ate too much as usual but I planned on it so no big deal. Everyone was there except Jim's kids. Two of them live out of town, and the other one was visiting in-laws out of town. All of the food was delicious, and every one raved about my mashed potatoes. Chris and Marissa did not make it in time for dinner, but Marissa brought a cake she made where she uses yogurt instead of the oil in the cake. Excellent!

Went to bed early, took Advil PM and slept like a baby!

Today I went and got new cartridges for our printer. I got refills and they seem to be OK. Sure is a heck of a lot cheaper than buying new. Also went to Meijer for some miscellaneous non-Christmas stuff. It was not as crowded as I thought it would be. Kohl's however was packed. I didn't go there, just drove by and the parking lot was full. People are crazy!

I also picked up my ring which is absolutely beautiful. I have been trying to get a nice picture to post but my camera sucks!
Now I am getting ready to start decorating. I am being lazy today though so I probably won't get much done. Oh well, no rush. We are having Marissa's mom and step-dad over for dinner on the 15Th and as long as it's done by then, that's all that matters!
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!