Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekly Winners




Been a busy week but the painting is done. My whole house was coated with dust because they had to do a lot of sanding in different spots. Spent all day Saturday cleaining it up. Next project is the bathroom and bedroom upstairs.

I was bored to tears Friday waiting for the painters to finish. I made 7 pairs of earrings. Here's what's left after I gave a pair each to Linda, Peggy and Marie.



I plan on giving a couple pairs to Shauna, too.

The living room and dining room look awesome, if a little plain right now. I don't know what pictures to hang yet. But it looks much better now, either way!



Now I just need to get better furniture!

8 comments:

  1. The earrings are awesome! The painting looks good too! We've been in our house that we had built 3 years now & I've only managed to hang 6 items on our walls throughout the entire house! I've still got pics to add to my collage frames of our boys before I hang those up! Good luck in finding the perfect items to hang up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fresh coat of paint makes everything seem fresh and new, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing your photos with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool earrings, and the light from the windows make your house look so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pictures. Looks like you got a lot done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely earrings!

    For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The earings are beautiful and your house looks terrific... I should be so industrious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice looking rooms!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!