Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hoping...

As I type this, Shauna is doing her pre-employment testing here at the University of Michigan for a possible job in Neurology. I hope I am not jinxing her by mentioning it here and I really hope she gets this job. She has worked at a grocery store for the last 10 years and she is so done with that. She has a Bachelor's in Behavioral Sciences and a certificate in medical billing so getting her foot in the door here would be a good start to bigger and better things!

It has been beautiful and sunny here this past week. I love spring. My flowers are going crazy and look at the size of my clematis!!

(pic)

It should start getting blooms pretty soon!

LATER: I wrote the above post earlier at work this morning. Since then Shauna did excellent on her tests and they already called and got a good reference from her present employer. All that's left now is for them to officially hire her..which they better do after all that! I am excited to have my daughter working at the same place I do!



"OK I see that bird and if you would just let me out of here I think I can nab it!"

5 comments:

  1. Have been thinking about Shauna all day! I hope it works out as it sounds like it will. :)

    Your yard is SO pretty!!

    Oh, and btw I haven't been able to get to P.O. yet but will as soon as I can.

    Enjoy your day off tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's praying for her Sweetie!!!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got fingers and toes crossed for her!

    Spring is so full of new beginnings, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!