Sunday, November 14, 2010

Work And Stuff

Took my camera to work the other day.

Riding the bus in the morning. I changed my parking situation by parking at a Park-n-Ride about two miles from the hospital. It's much easier than having wait for a parking spot or cram on the shuttle. So it takes me a few minutes longer to get to my car in the evening, it's so much less stressful it's totally worth it!


That's Max on my computer monitor. I change the picture every few months to a different cat!

This is my little zen corner of my desk! That is the bouquet of fall flowers that I bought at the Salvation Army store last week. And a little fountain that I never plug in!

Standing at the bus stop in front of the hospital looking up. They just put that M up there last year.

This weekend was pretty low key. I had to work Friday and it was the longest day ever!!

I was up early on Saturday morning (I mean 3:30 early) and could not go back to sleep so of course that night I was pretty tired. Went to bed before 10:00 (please don't envy these exciting Saturday nights!) and slept until 7:30 this morning. The we spent the whole day today cleaning the house.

Now it's time to clean up the kitchen and start getting ready for another work week! Thanksgiving and a four days off in less than two weeks!

4 comments:

  1. I love your little zen corner! Hope you don't have to work again this Friday - that stinks. Good for you riding the bus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you personalized your little space!

    Hugz, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your drive to and from work is less stressful. I don't know if I could cope with stresses like that. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the peek into your work space & commuting world! Yikes, I think that seeing big kitty would give me a start, LOL! Hang in there 'cause holidays are coming!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!