Tuesday, June 25, 2013

More Miscellaneous Stuff

More random stuff that makes me smile...


Blurry picture but I love a newly opened jar of peanut butter.

My friend Marie's daughter is a nurse at U of M where I work. They were putting pictures of nurses on the elevators to celebrate Nurse's week. She is a very pretty girl and I am not surprised that they used her picture!


This was a falcon that was sitting up on a wall right outside the window by my department at work. I think this is a baby because they have a falcon nesting box on the top of the hospital and they said that they babies were getting big enough to fly a little bit now. 

Saving the best for last! It could be just me but you'd think the Brits could come up with a better name for sponge pudding, right? And what exactly IS sponge pudding anyway? It may be really good tasting but I think I'll take a pass!!!

Hope all is well with you all!

Until the next time......

8 comments:

Judy said...

I would never go near a spotted dick!!! Sounds like a disease, LOL. I love that you have Falcons--I didn't know we had them in Michigan!!! How cool to have the nesting box on the roof of the hospital. Are you enjoying the hot and humid? Me neither!

Grandma K said...

Love the sponge pudding!! I wonder what it is too.

My orthopedist used to feed the little creatures in the park around the medical center where his office was so the hawks would have food - this is before his fatal heart attack. We would talk about those hawks often, and when I was recuperating
from knee replacements he would point the birds out to me!

Sally said...

LOLOL!! Yeah, I think I'll stick with peanut butter!

And, I'd have to say I agree with Judy about never going near a spotted, you know.

xoxo

Sally said...

See? I'm so introverted I can't even say that word. Love ya buddy! :)

Donna said...

Hahahahaaaaa....anything I was Going to say just blew right outta' my head...no Spotted Dick here Either!Hahaaaaa
hughugs

Country Girl said...

I've seen that pudding before!

wenn said...

I love peanut butter too..

Donna said...

Yeah, I've heard of that spotted dick and always thought the name was weird!