Monday, December 2, 2019

Ornaments, Thanksgiving and Stuff

Over the summer we bought personalized ornaments for our grandsons like we’ve done every year since they were born. We finally gave them to the boys on Thanksgiving.













Levi’s is a dinosaur and Maxwells is a tractor.


The kids call Rich Bonk for some reason we can’t figure out!




Thanksgiving was crazy and wonderful with 26 people here!


 Good food and good company!













We were even missing a few!














And always my hearts!


Finished decoration today and had fun decoration the new deck!




I’ll show you the next time!!




Until then....

5 comments:

  1. Cute ornaments. That was some gathering you had for Thanksgiving. Love the last group shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute ornaments. Nice and colorful.
    Wow you had quite a houseful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a full house. I'm glad y'all had a good Thanksgiving. I love those ornaments. Bonk is a interesting nickname for pappaw, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really had a full house for Thanksgiving. I bet it was really fun but a lot of work, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you and WOW am I impressed. My big entertaining days are in the past! I enjoy smaller groups now, probably because of hearing loss. It looked like FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!