Sunday, January 5, 2020

Christmas Fun and Happy New Year!

Christmas was fun and I think the boys loved their toys! (Boys love toys, don't they? haha!)



All wrapped and ready for them to arrive! The workbench we got Maxwell was too big to wrap so I just draped wrapping paper over it and didn't even bother with Levi's car stroller!

They loved all their gifts and we had so much fun watching them I didn't take any pictures!


Here's one from earlier that Shauna took!

New Years Eve I worked and was so tired from my lack of sleep that my boss sent me home at 12:30! I must have looked pretty bad. 

We totally missed midnight! I went to bed a 9:00! Rich set his alarm for 10 minutes to midnight but I told him if I was sleeping soundly not to wake me up so he didn't! I woke up at 2:53, went to the bathroom and right back to sleep until 8:30. I sure needed that!

My staying away from my phone and tablet  and just reading a real book at night is helping a lot! For the past 5 nights I've fell asleep easily and slept all night. When I get enough sleep I feel like I can conquer the world!

This weekend I took all of the decorations down and stored them away! I enjoyed them this year and hated to take them down, especially the tree. 

Anyway, that's it for now. 


Mr. Levi James says Happy New Year!



And this guy is going to be 3 years old on Wednesday!

Until the next time....



7 comments:

  1. p.s. Boys of all ages love their toys, grant it, the toys gets more expensive as one gets older, smiles.

    Such great photos. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun having little kids around at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree looks so pretty. I was asleep long before midnight on new years eve. I can't remember the last time I saw the ball drop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looked like fun times! I think boys love toys, no matter what age they may be :) They also grow up so incredibly fast!

    Good about sleeping better; that makes a world of difference!

    Happy New Year!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet boys! Getting a good amount of sleep is essential for us to be fully functioning humans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww I love seeing those precious little guys! So glad they enjoyed Christmas; there's not much better than watching the kids open their gifts. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little behind but happy late birthday to your grandson

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Done, Done and Done!

Done, done and done is what Rich and I always say when we finish doing something that is labor intensive, and we are glad to be done! Our ne...