Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Like Cool Pictures


This is a picture taken last year using the negative setting on my camera.
I love taking pictures and I wish I was better at it. I love to experiment with different scenes and different options within the limits of my not-real-expensive camera.

I took this picture in our family room. I just think the overall shade is really pretty and it makes the room look cool and inviting. But the best part is my kittie, Smudge. He just looks so neat, like his little head just fits perfect in that spot!

Maybe that could be my hobby. Photography.

Yeah, right!

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

New Shelves Done

 I got the new shelves decorated and I'm pretty happy with them.  I just took random things from around the house to put on there. The c...