Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I love Christmas


I love the Christmas season.

No, not the mad shopping or the money spending or anything like that. I love decorating our house for Christmas. I love the snow (I know, but only at Christmas!). I love my Christmas trees especially. I love to just sit in a room lit only by the lights of the tree. It's so pretty and serene and for a while I can forget my troubles. And I also love Christmas music.

This year I signed up for Holidailies. I have to post every day in December. This will be a challenge because I have a hard time coming up with a couple posts a week. I'll have to make them short, just to not be too boring! Oh I know..I'll do little bios of my kitties, one each day. That will take up 6 days anyway! Maybe by then I'll come up with something else exciting to write about!

In other news, today I scheduled a colonoscopy for January. I meant to do it all year, but just never got around to it. Marie works for a gastroenterologist and she called me from work for another reason, and while we were on the phone together, we went ahead and scheduled it. I am not looking forward to it but it has to be done. If everything is OK then I won't have to do it again for 3-5 years. And that's enough on that subject!

It's pretty cold out today. Waiting in line to park I usually turn my car off to save on gas, but this morning I had to keep starting it to warm up. Winter has arrived!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeanette

    Thanks for leaving a comment in my post and for your kind words. Glad the blog/blogs helped you. Hope you will help spread the good news around:

    Peter Blog*Star
    What a grateful blogger did for me
    (no one should feel obligated. Everything completely voluntary. However, by doing so, you may also help your visitors find helpful information and help. You may even pick up various ways of linking sites there too)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!