Friday, December 7, 2007

Meet the Kitties #6 Coco


And last but certainly not least is the baby, Coco.

Max and Toby are her big brothers. Coco was the runt of the litter and is still the runt. She's really small, about 5 pounds and looks to be the size of a 10 month old kitten. She's a grey tabby with brown spots and a small spot on the top of her head.

Coco is the most vocal cat we have. She'll practically meow on demand. She's very playful and loves to chase her brothers. She loves Rich (of course) and follows him around alot. She's curious and will get into everything. She loves to dig in my purse for some reason and if a drawer or closet is left open, you can be sure she's in there!

She hates to be picked up and struggles to get down immediately. She has a cute little tiny face and big brown eyes. She's a tough little cookie, too. She can definitly keep up with her big brothers!


She completes our little cat clan.

3 comments:

  1. Your house interior is pretty. Do I see bricks for a fireplace over there near the tv? We have bricks in our living room and a fireplace. One whole wall is bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I actually have two fireplaces. The one in the picture is part of the wall. I have one in another room that takes up the whole wall. It was dark brick but a few years ago I painted it a off white. It was scary to do but I'm glad I did. All that dark brick was sucking the light right out of the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I just read all your kitty introductions. You've got me beat. Only three live under my roof, and we have two freeloaders in the yard :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!