Thursday, December 20, 2007

Secret Santa Days #3 and #4

My secret Santa gift for today is this:



Cutest little cat change purse!

Now after I saw this I knew that the person who was my secret Santa knew me more than just as a person working in the same department! One reason was although everyone was getting candy and cookies in their gifts, I did not get any goodies, which means that the person knows I am diabetic and can't (shouldn't) really eat it and second that person knows that I have a billion cats!

Later on when I happened to mention that I was off tomorrow, she gave me the final gift. And my secret Santa was Tina who has a office directly across from where I sit. I was glad it was her because I really like her a lot! This is my final gift.



A huge gorgeous Christmas mug and a pack of Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee!! Yum and I LOVE huge mugs for my coffee! It was a very nice secret Santa exchange this year.

My Dad is doing better today, but he sounds somewhat confused to me. I guess he still runs a fever and that concerns me. I hope they don't release him until the fever stays away for at least 24 hours.

Tonight when I got home from work I made the Amish friendship bread. I was a couple days late in making it but I didn't have all of the ingredients so I had to wait until I could get to the store. I just dumped the rest of the starter down the drain. I can't be bothered trying to pass it on right now!

Time to plop my butt in front of the TV to watch more of Criminal Minds.

1 comment:

  1. Great gifts. I hope your dad continues to get better so he can come home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!