Monday, July 21, 2008

Tired

It's Monday again. Last week of work before my vacation. If today is any indication, it's going to be a long one!

I am so tired right now because I woke up at 1:30 this morning and could not go back to sleep. I was thinking too much, I guess. After about 1/2 hour when I knew that I was not going to fall back asleep easily I took some OTC stuff called MidNite. It has melatonin. It definitely helped relax me but I still did not fall asleep until about 3:00. Anyway, makes for a tired day.

Later:
Tonight the humidity seemed to go away a little so I took a nice long walk. I was sweating buckets when I was done but it felt good. I was listening to my iPod and the song "Hungry Like A Wolf" is the perfect beat for walking at a brisk walk. I think I replayed it 2-3 times, just to keep the pace!

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you get some rest soon, it sure is hard to get through the days when the nights are so long, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when you can't sleep. I went through a spell of that last year. This year has been so much better. I've taken several things to help me sleep but I usually end up feeling hungover the next day and I don't know if it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!