Saturday, December 6, 2008

99.9% Done!

Well, the kitchen is finally finished, except for a panel, some trim and a electrical outlet, everything else is done.





So nice to have a double sink again. Actually, so nice to have a sink period!

We had to return the original pedestal sink we bought for the 1/2 bath because it was too big. I don't like the smaller one as well but I can live with it. It still makes that bathroom look bigger not having a vanity in there.



Everything just came together nicely. I am pleased.

This weekend I am going to do some serious Christmas shopping. I can't believe there is only 20 days until Christmas and I don't have a single gift bought! Of course, I am a good marathon shopper and have been know to get the majority of my shopping done in one trip!

The rest of the weekend I plan to finish cleaning up and decorating so I can take pictures and be prepared for the photo challenge next week.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodnes, it is all sooooo beautiful!! You sure have great taste, Jeanette. I'm glad it's finally finished - I've been sweating it out here for you. hahhaa

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks fantastic. I like the color of your bathroom. Have a happy Christmas shopping day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!! It looks great! I love that big windown in your kitchen, just the spot to grow a couple little pots of herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! The remodeling is almost over! Looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous kitchen! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!