Friday, March 27, 2009

200th Post

This is a special post because it's number 200!

I can't believe that I actually found enough to write about to generate 200 posts!

I started back in November, 2007.

In my very first post I introduced my son's dog, Lou.

I taught you How to make it rain.

And how to make an awesome peanut butter pie.

And you got to meet all six of our cats!

You helped me remember my Mom on her birthday.

Went with me on some great vacations.

And stuck with me during a couple home renovations.

It's been a blast doing this blog and I have enjoyed every minute of it, and all of the wonderful people that I have met online because of it. I only wish that I had more time and knowledge to devote to it!

Anyway, to celebrate my 200th post I am giving away these (sort of) nifty bookmarks, hand made by yours truly!




Just leave me a comment if you want one. I have five of them to give away.

Thanks for being my friends and I look forward to posting the next 200!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 200th post! That's quite an accomplishment! And, the bookmarks are lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Hip-hip-Hooray! Keep on blogging and having fun!

    What sweet giveaway presents too! oh, oh, oh - pick me! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on you 200th! Your bookmarks are so pretty! Do you make jewelry too? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, congratulations, Jeanette!! I always love coming here, but I need to go back and start at the beginning since I came to know you later. I hope you continue to blog when you can! You made those bookmarks? Wow~they're beautiful!! (hugs)

    Have a wonderful weekend! YAY FRIDAY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Don't ever quit blogging--I so enjoy reading them.

    The bookmarks are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep being here if you'll keep posting! :-)

    LOVE the bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!