Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Day Before Hump Day!

It's 5:19 in the morning and I have been awake for at least a hour! I haven't had much problem sleeping lately, so an occasional early morning does not bother me. I will be tired tonight, though!

This past weekend was gorgeous! In the 60's and sunny both days. I sure wish the whole winter could be like that!

I received a $40 gift card from my insurance company for being a good girl and having all of my diabetes tests done this year. There is a bunch of retailers included on the list I get to choose from, including Kohls and Macys and Bed, Bath and Beyond but I think I am going to get an Amazon one so I can order this among other things. I love Stephen King and this novel looks really good!

That's all I got for now. Here is a picture of Coco looking at a video of the water fountain show at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. I know she wishes she was there right now!!




4 comments:

  1. I love Amazon and could spend 1000 gift cards there!!
    And as for your comment this morning, winter is wonderful up here with all the snow. Get up here and try it-you'd love it!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under the Dome just arrived from my book club and I've been anticipating here. I won't start it before I'm finished with what I'm reading now but it's hard to do. Did I mention that it's a BIG book? More to savor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, I've missed you these past few days while I was gone. YIPPEE for gift certificates, good for you!!

    What a sweet picture & also LOVE your new header!!

    Take care. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY!!!! Now it's the day AFTER Hump Day. I know you're happy. YIPPEE!!!

    Have a great weekend, Jeanette. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!