Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Brenda Photo Challenge-Temptations

OK this is my first post since Blogger decided to change stuff around and confuse me!

Time for another Brenda's Photo Challenge! This is is titled Temptations!

This is probably my biggest temptation..and I'm sure I'm not alone! Since we don't have a lot of sweets around the house I took some pictures at the grocery store. Pardon the blurry phone pictures.

Cookies!


Ice cream! (That's a big one..I LOVE ice cream!)


Little Debbie goodies! They're just so good and inexpensive!

 

For a non-food temptation I would probably go with this. The open road, baby!
Every morning on my way to work it's so tempting to just keep going........

Now I am going to go see what tempts everyone else!

6 comments:

  1. Hahahaaa...loving the open road girl! You and me Both!
    Gotta have a Lil' Debbie!! Yum!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great temptations! I have my ice-cream loving moments too and some of those Little Debbie cakes have to be evil to be SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream. Oh well, you're probably too young to remember that.

    But, oh how I do love it!! When Patti is here, she'll buy it and when she goes to bed I eat it!!

    Hope your weekend is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, I hear you on that open road! I'd jump in the back seat, throw my arms up, and squeal! And how did you know that Little Debbies are one of the BEST temptations there are?! They are made in TN, right down the road about 90 miles from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The open road is definitely tempting...it could take you anywhere your heart desires. Hmm. Very tempted to drive down to Florida or somewhere warmer than Toronto. It's not cold, just cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. little Debbie oatmeal cream pies please!!!!
    here's to the open road....
    and the weekend!!

    best,
    joan

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!